Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just started

I've decided to start a blog to support my activities under http://www.dust-d-bugger.com/ just another new resource for the creative community. Please bear in mind we're just starting. "We" are Anka Mizera our CSS Mastermind, Michael Rammelt our Head of Platform Development and me, Bernhard Schipper. I'm doing the business development and looking for new artists.
Tonight I will go to a friend of mine - the german artist Hagen Bäcker. He is doing a party for all his friends, cause he has moved to a new studio and we have recently published a book about his actual work. beside this the designer of the book was Susanne Richwien - a Leipzig based book designer and member of Buero Total. Hagen is one of the featured artists at Dust-D-Bugger. The first one who has joined our platform. I know him for years, from some activities when I've had a art-gallery in Leipzig (the former INTERDRUCK gallery) - I've organized two exhibitions with him. The new plans are to sell his artworks and from others on a virtual way at Dust-D-Bugger like royalty free and/or rights managed content as well the physical originals at Dust-D-Bugger (it depends on the artists). We hope to go online with the first stage this year. The idea is quiet interesting, cause beside the famous painters from Leipzig, there is a whole bunch of others and until now unknown artists. Maybe we can do good business tonight - if not we'll have a excellent party - this is guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment