Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Back in Toronto

Yesterday night I arrived Toronto at 3:40 pm - the flight was on time. No problems at the immigration - the often I go to Canada it goes faster. Yesterday I was thrue after 30 seconds. After picking up my luggage I was going straight downtown to the Spatial View office. Like every time I took the bus - the airport express. Approximately at 6 pm I was in my appartment in the Bloor/Yonge area. I've had to go to the grocery store - there is a Rabba on my street - open 24 hrs a day. But I've decided to go at first Book City at Yonge Street. A very small bookstore with special pricings on books - mostly design, art, comics stuff and a lot of international magazines and newspapers. I've bought the actual print with a cover made by Nicholas Blechman (he is the husband of one of my wifes bests friends in NY). Addidtional I've had the Coupe #017, the actual Believer and a book about Virginia Lee Burton in my basket. In 2006 I've got her children's book "Katy the Snowblow" in Boston Cambridge in used book store. The Coupe Mag (http://www.coupe-mag.com/) is fascinating with their annual design competition.

In the coupe mag is a anaglyph 3D add campaign for Mini from the Toronto based Taxi 2 design office (http://www.taxi.ca/)

Yesterday I did some shots with my new Sony Cybershot handy - it is quiet good and very small and a smaller camera as well. It is a good add a new one to my stack: a Nimslo four-eyed stereo camera to use with slide film from the 80's. I will add the photos later the day.

The next small project I want do: to make multiple shots with my Cybershot and create with the Spatial View software stereo 3D photos for their 5 view multi-user displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment